Wednesday, October 13, 2021

IO Theme Day- Christmas

 

We have set aside a day to share some fun themed projects! This month’s theme is Christmas! After all, who doesn't need more Christmas ideas?

Have fun checking out what our Designers have made today. Today's participants can be found on the Impression Obsession Blog


Greetings friends! Have you started making your Christmas cards yet? I wanted to share a card I made with you for the holidays.

To make the card, I stamped the new All Roads Truck onto Copic XPress It paper using black Memento Ink. I then masked my truck and stamped the road underneath. I have been using the road stamp a lot lately because it really grounds the scene. 

After coloring the truck with Copic markers, I layered my scene onto a background I stamped with one of the IO backgrounds and added a few rhinestones to the tree for extra bling.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

E12379 All Roads Truck

CC431 Holiday Patterns Cover a Card 

F5748 Road Texture

DIE837-YY Wacky Stitched Circles


1 comment:

Liz Williams said...

Feels like home. I love cards that make you feel that as soon as you see it!!