Monday, June 24, 2019

Impression Obsession- Old is New Featuring the Floral Egg


Greetings friends.  I wanted to share a card that was a long time in the making.  I started coloring it years ago after my mom and I went to a Fabergé egg exhibit.  Then I continued it when I thought I would make it into an Easter card.  I was finally encouraged to finish it as I am participating in the 30 Day Coloring challenge.  It seemed like the perfect project.  I shared the coloring on Instagram (username stampjournal if you want to find me), and I thought I should share the finished card on my blog:


To make the card, I stamped the Floral Egg onto white cardstock with black ink and then colored it with Copic markers.  I then added a bit more shading using Prismacolor pencils.  I edged the outside with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink and then layered it onto a background created with the Retro Circle Cover a Card. 

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Floral Egg F2058

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So well colored and gorgeous with the frame of pink circles.

ionabunny said...

Lovely card Laura. Please email me at craftynomad at gmail dot com regarding the prize I won on the Memory Box blog. I have left comments and sent emails but had no reply. Hope to hear from you soon. Hugz