For my card, I used the Cover a Card Thick and Thin (CC008) in red ink to create a peppermint looking background. I also included the new elf image (Jingle E11049) and the I like to smile (C3863) saying. I colored the elf with watercolor pencils and then blended everything with a Dove Blender pen.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog this week. I have enjoyed sharing the new IO release with you!
Remember, we are having a blog hop every day this week to feature the new Impression Obsession products. Here is the information you need to know to win an IO gift certificate:
- A Gift Certificate Drawing will be held every day and an extra one on Friday.
- To be eligible to win each day leave a comment on the blog for each participating DT member.
- Posts are closed for each day at 10 p.m., EST, for that day's drawing.
- The winners will be announced in the post for the next day.
- To be eligible to win on the extra drawing Friday you must have commented on each DT blog participating on each day (Monday through Friday). Posts closed at 10 p.m.. EST
- (You can go back and catch up on comments to be eligible for the 5 day drawing on Friday.)
If at any point during the week you get confused, just visit the Impression Obsession blog. Shirley will help keep you on track and will answer any of your questions. Good luck!